Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Time Line

The students are learning about timelines in class.  An assignment they will be doing is creating a timeline.  Please send with your child on Wednesday, August 21, 2013, a list of important events in their life including the date; month and year are sufficient.  Also send any pictures with your child to use for their timeline.  The pictures will be taped to poster board.  Please send these items with your child to school tomorrow so they have class time to work on this assignment.  They will present their timeline to the class on Thursday.  If it is easier to scan the pictures and send them to me in any email I will print them off at school for the students.  Please send them to me no later than Wednesday morning at 7:00a.m.  My email is liewer_debra@yahoo.com.  If you have any questions about this project please contact me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment