Monday, September 23, 2013

Flat Stanley Send Off!

We sent off our first Flat Stanley last week.  He traveled to Texas with Tyler’s grandma.  Our latest report is that Grandma should be home soon so we will be watching the mail for Flat Stanley. 
 
Our second Flat Stanley is traveling to Lincoln, NE today.  He will be traveling with Annie’s grandma overseas.  We will have an update later on his travels. 


A reminder, if you have not given me an address to mail Flat Stanley to please get that to me.  I plan to try to spread out sending them over the school.  I have one place that a student can send theirs to if you cannot come up with someone. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm Annie's Aunt Cheryl and I will be traveling with her Grandma Trisha to Europe. Would you mind if we did a test to the blog of a picture from Florida to make sure that our mode of contact works? We are looking forward to making Flat Stanley our mascot for our trip.
    Thank you,
    Cheryl Jakubowski

    ReplyDelete