Saturday, October 5, 2013

FLAT STANLEY HEADED TO PARIS!

Flat Stanley sent an email to update us on his trip.

Hello St Joseph students!  It is I, Flat Stanley on my way to Paris, France with Annie's Grandma, Trish.  Here we are at the Airport in Lincoln, Nebraska getting ready to board our plane.  Extra excitement... In the next picture I  was made honorary co-pilot of our airplane!  Here I am with my fellow pilots.  We are on our way to the Minneapolis, MN International aIrport, which is much bigger than the airport  in Lincoln.  When we get there, we will board a very large plane and fly all night long to Paris.  We are flying all the way over the Atlantic Ocean.  I will check in again with more exciting adventures to share with you all!
Yours Truly,
Flat Stanley

No comments:

Post a Comment